Confined Space Entry 1 DayMSAPMPER205C, MSAPMPER200C, MSAPMOHS217A
Successful participants will receive a statement of attainment for ‘Confined space entry’ which is nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications framework. This statement is issued by Promed International (RTO 40705)
- MSAPMPER205C - Enter a Confined Space
- MSAPMPER200C - Work in accordance with an issued permit
It is necessary to hold this qualification by all persons who are required to enter a confined space, as defined by the standard AS2865, or its authorised update or replacement. This unit of competency applies to persons who are required to enter a confined space to carry out maintenance, repair, cleaning, inspections or for any other reason.
Our one day basic ‘confined space entry’ course allows successful participants to enter a confined space to conduct work. The course is conducted by experienced and knowledgeable trainers who will teach participants how to carry out a risk assessment and to identify confined space hazards, work safely within confined spaces according to an issued permit and operate various safety equipment within the confined space.
Confined space refresher training is recommended every 12-24 months under Australian Standard AS2865-2009.
- Assessment & preparation for confined space entry
- Check preparations against the permit conditions
- Identify and assess work covered by the permit
- Check the correct permit has been issued for the type of work to be carried out
- Select, prepare and correctly use all necessary safety equipment and PPE
- Undertake the work strictly in accordance with the provisions of the permit
- Maintain correct housekeeping with permit activities
- Complete work in compliance with the permit requirements
- Take appropriate action if the scope of work/nature of the tools to be used differs from that covered by the permit
- Handing back the permit in accordance with procedures and obtaining appropriate sign off as required.
- Maintain, recover, clean, service and store equipment
- Complete required final documentation
1 Day allow approximately 8 Hours
- $200 per person for public courses
- For group or onsite training, please contact us for an obligation free quote
All course material Participant
- Closed in footwear and appropriate clothing for practical training
- Lunch and refreshments