Onsite Drug and Alcohol Testing
Call 1300 794161
Onsite drug and alcohol testing is an essential component of your organisation’s health and safety compliance, whether it is blanket testing, random or causal testing. Often viewed as a time intensive and an arduous task, Promed International offers an onsite, non-disruptive drug and alcohol screening arrangement that is timely and uncomplicated.
Promed provides a range of services within the Occupational Drug and Alcohol Testing area.
These services include:
- Onsite Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
- On Call Incident and Casual Drug and Alcohol Testing
- In Clinic Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Training Programs
- Fitness for Work Determination by a Medical Practitioner
Our drug and alcohol testing services are conducted by accredited Drug and Alcohol testers who have considerable experience in performing and managing occupational drug and alcohol testing programs. Furthermore, Promed is able to tailor a drug and alcohol testing program to suit individual client’s needs.
Promed can conduct any of the following forms of drug and alcohol testing:
- Onsite Alcohol Breath Test
- Onsite Saliva Drug Test
- Onsite Urine Drug Test
- Laboratory Saliva Drug Test
- Synthetic Drug Test
- Laboratory Urine Drug Test
Promed performs both onsite and in clinic Drug and Alcohol Testing to the following standards: