Work Safely at Heights - 1 DayRIIWHS204D
Successful participants will receive a statement of attainment for working safely at heights which is nationally recognised under the Australian qualifications Framework.
This statement is issued by Promed International (RTO 40705)
- RIIWHS204D - Work safely at heights
It is a legal requirement for a company/individual to have an effective rescue plan in place for any work that is carried out at height where a fall is possible. This unit covers the competency required for safety whilst working at heights.
Promed International Heights instructors bring a wealth of knowledge and experience to this course. They are all experts in their field, having worked not only in Australia but throughout number of countries internationally.
This nationally recognised course provides participant’s with the necessary theory and practical skills required to work safety at heights and comply with current Work Health and Safety Requirements.
During the course we will work through JSA's, SWMS, Risk Assessments and Rescue Plans based on work at heights tasks. Whilst there are learning outcomes for this course your instructor can tailor the delivery to suit your workplace requirements.
Training can be conducted at your work site or off-site at one of our training facilities.
- Legislation, Regulations and Australian Standards
- Work procedures and instructions
- Planning the task and risk assessment
- Hazard Control
- Selection and correct use of suitable fall restraint equipment
- Fall Arrest systems
- Selecting suitable anchor points
- Safe and correct use of ladders
- Performing tasks and cleaning up the work area
1 Day - Allow 8 hours
- $250 per person for public courses
- For group courses or in house training, please contact us for an obligation free quote
- Tailored training conducted by experienced height safety specialists who have extensive knowledge of current and relevant legislation and Australian standards for working at height.
- All course material
- All equipment required for you to undertake the training, however, we encourage you to bring along your own where possible.
- The length of course allows for lots of practical hands on training.
- Assessment and recommendations for specialised PPE and equipment for your workplace requirements
- all equipment required for the training course is provided, however, we encourage you to bring along your own equipment as this is what you will be working with.
- Closed in footwear and appropriate clothing for practical training
- Lunch and refreshments