- Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- Provide First Aid
- Provide an Emergency First Aid Response in Education and Care Setting
- Provide First Aid in Remote Situations
- Provide Advanced First Aid
- Provide Advanced Resuscitation
- Manage First Aid Services and Resources
- Occupational First Aid Training
Provide Basic Emergency Life SupportHLTAID002
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to Provide Basic Emergency Life Support in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
Successful participants will receive a certificate of competency in being able to ‘Provide Basic Emergency Life Support’
- HLTAID002 - Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
This course is conducted by our experienced instructors who teach the skills and knowledge required to recognise and respond to life threatening emergencies in line with the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) guidelines.
All workers, personnel and volunteers who may be required to provide an emergency response in a vast range of situations, including community and workplace environments, would benefit from participating in this course.
- Recognise and Respond to an emergency situation
- Identify, assess and minimise immediate hazards to health and safety of self and others
- Assess the casualty and recognise the need for first aid
- Seek assistance from emergency services
- Apply appropriate first aid procedures and perform CPR
- Monitor casualty’s condition
- Communicate details of the incident
- For group courses and corporate bookings, please contact us for an obligation free quote
All course material
- Comfortable clothing - NOTE: Due to the practical aspect of performing CPR, Females participating in this course may feel more comfortable wearing trousers.
- Lunch and Refreshments