Fire Safety Services
Promed International’s expert consultants have the knowledge and experience required to assist you in initiating or further developing your Fire Safety plans and emergency evacuation procedures.
Our consultants will work with you every step of the way and guide you through all aspects of fire prevention and safety. To meet your specific requirements, our consultants will customise plans and procedures, ensuring all requirements are met under AS/NZS 3745-2002 and state/territory WHS regulations.
Services offered include:
- Detailed safety reports and recommendations of changes if necessary
- Fire safety compliance and auditing
- Drafting of Fire and evacuation procedures manuals
- Developing and implementing site evacuation plans
- Emergency planning and committee training
- Emergency response procedures
- Advice on fire safety and emergency procedures
- Risk assessments of evacuation procedures
- Evacuation maps and signage
- Planning and advice on fire safety, evacuation and emergency drills
- Fire warden consultation
- Tailored training of staff in Fire, Rescue, Emergency and First Aid
- Emergency response team procedures
- First aid and medical response procedures
- Confined space rescue and height rescue planning
- All levels of emergency plans and procedures
- On going training, support and advice
The above list is just a small sample of the services we offer to ensure your workplace or organisation is as prepared as can be for any emergency situation.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for an in depth consultation so we are best able to advise on your specific requirements.