Successful trainees receive a statement of attainment for Fire Extinguisher training which is nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications framework.
- PUAWER008B - Confine Small Workplace Emergencies
This unit covers the competency required to confine small workplace emergencies. Small workplace emergencies may include such incidents as a small fire that can be controlled using a nearby extinguisher; or a chemical spill that can be controlled using workplace personal protective clothing and equipment, and a small spill kit; or a workplace vehicle accident where there is no significant injury or damage.
- Prepare for emergency situations
- Identify and assess the emergency
- Safely confine emergencies where possible
- Use initial response equipment
- Report workplace emergency response
- For group courses or company bookings, please contact us for an obligation free quote.
- All course material
- Appropriate clothing, closed-in footwear.
Additional Courses we offer to compliment Fire Extinguisher Training are:
- Initial Firefighting
- Fire Warden Training