Confined Space RescuePUASAR025A, PUASAR022A, PUAEME001B, PUAFIR215, PUAFIR207B
Successful participants will receive a statement of attainment for ‘Confined Space Rescue’ which is nationally recognised under the Australian Qualifications framework. This statement is issued by Promed International (RTO 40705)
- PUASAR025A - Undertake confined space rescue
- PUASAR022A - Participate in a Rescue Operation
- PUAEME001B - Provide Emergency Care
- PUAFIR215 - Prevent Injury
- PUAFIR207B - Operate breathing apparatus open circuit
Our nationally accredited Confined Space Rescue Course is designed for anyone who may be required to perform rope-based rescues to extract injured personnel from confined spaces. This comprehensive training course is taught by experienced emergency services instructors who will perform rescue scenarios that are tailored and relevant to your work site.
On completion of the course, all successful participants will have the necessary skills and feel confident in responding to and carrying out an emergency rescue in a confined space.
- Prepare for, assess, manage and respond to confined space/trench rescue
- Contribute to a risk assessment at the scene
- Identify workplace hazards and risks and implement hazard and risk control procedures
- Conduct pre-donning checks and tests on breathing apparatus
- Don, check and operate breathing apparatus
- Determine location and condition of casualties,
- Ensure personal safety of carer and casualty
- Perform emergency care procedures, rescue and remove casualty from confined space
- Recover and restore first aid equipment
- Conclude rescue operations and complete documentation
- $695 Per Person
- For group or on site training, please contact us for an obligation free quote
- All course material
- We can supply all the necessary equipment for you to undertake this training, which includes harnesses, descenders, ascenders etc, however, we encourage you to bring your own. Please contact us if you wish to discuss specific equipment requirements.
- Tailored training is conducted by highly experienced Emergency Services Instructors
- 75% of this course is allocated to practical training and performing realistic rescue scenarios
- PLEASE NOTE: This training course is very realistic and physically demanding - It is important that all participants are willing and capable of moving around in dark, possibly smoky, confined spaces whilst wearing 15KG of breathing apparatus equipment.
- PLEASE NOTE: Participants should attend this course CLEAN SHAVEN - This ensures compliance with AS 1715. Furthermore, The unit of competency ‘Operation of breathing apparatus’ requires participants to don and use the equipment according to the manufacturers specifications and workplace procedures. Breathing apparatus work at an optimum when there is an adequate facial seal to prevent leakages, facial hair will compromise the seal of any respirator.
- Protective footwear and appropriate clothing for practical training
- Lunch and Refreshments